Sunday, February 24, 2008
Mommy-Daughter Bonding!
FEET FETISH! I love feet..well if they are clean and cute!
We had a little mommy-daughter bonding...pedicures...manicures and all!!! Can you tell whose feet belong to who? (Mine are the skinny ones with the toe ring..I've had it on my toe sinse highschool...that is that 16 years ago...scary! I think there is in indent in my toe! My girls inherited the twin toes I beleive from my mom ( but I think it may run in the Wilkinson family too!) The girls wanted flower decals so we did matching ones!!! (Except Kiali who is our wild fashion diva...who wanted orange ones!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Looks like fun! Where do you get decal for you toes?
Cute toes. Looks like fun. We should get Majena and Kiali together. Majena liked when she was around, she liked to take her under her wing. I am glad you found my blog. I have been stalking yours for awhile.Ha Ha. Your family is so cute:) I can't believe how old the twins are. Goes way too fast. Don't you think!! Its good to hear from you
Livi misses Kiali, too. Let's have lunch sometime...when the weather warms up a bit! And YES! we have a pass to Thanksgiving Point. I didn't know anyone else had one. Let's definitely go together! We'd love to--and Steph, too, if you have a pass. No news on GNO yet. I'll keep ya posted. Don't know if I can do it this week, but maybe next?
PS where'd you get the rug? Target? It's soooo cute. I need to redo the girl's room badly.
Kiali is so crazy. I told her I found Majena's mommy on the blog and she is non stop "Mom now you kno her last name" (as if I didn't already) "Mom we need her #", "Mom how do you spell Majena" "Mom how do you spell her LAST name..." Majena was so sweet to her. Email me at johnichole@msn.com and we will get them together!
Yep it was Target...normally $130...on sale for $65! Great deal!!!
Yes lets play at Thanksgiving Point! Steph use to have a pass!
Lunch would be fun! A park day would be great!!! Olivia amd Nene are two others that Kiali is always asking about! Isn't that funny. She always wants to play but I told her they are in school...we will have to get them together !
I have something this Thursday :( but if you have any other nights I would love to go! Let me know!
Post a Comment