
This is the CULPRIT!!! I think the horses stable is where they are hiding out! Yep...these must be cousins to the family we found last summer.

Poor little guy...I think he was scared to death so he either chewed or pawed...and DREW BLOOD...YUK! I called animal control and they picked him up. Raccon Heaven...atleast he will be reunited with his family..although I am sure it won't be the Celestial Kingdom sinse his cousin clawed a big hole into our cat, Smokey.(we inherited him with the house...great cat...just hangs out in the garage! When we moved in, I actually was going to tell the previous people they better get him or else!!! But everyone warned me a cat is better than mice. And sinse we have a big horse field.....um I opted to keep the cat...and he is beautiful and black!

Ughhhh that blood is making me queessssssyyyyy! And I don't even have a weak stomach...sorry for those of you who do!
3 comments:
Mercy girl you are quite the blogger! And that racoon picture is way too groose...poor guy. Looks like you've been having fun as always...I can't believe how fast the twins are growing! I was right by your house yesterday because I went to see my neice in a play, Emmeline was being a pill so I almost ran her over to your house, but I didn't think you'd appriciate it...espcially since the intermission of the play wasn't until 9:15p.m. We'll have to do something soon!
Gross huh! I wish you would have brought her by.
Well if you want to get together it better be soon! We are moving. The drama of my life continues...but htis time back to Oregon. :( Love the place but I want to atsy here.
stay!
Post a Comment