Wednesday, February 27, 2008
They were once so little....
We went to their pediatrician last week and I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! They were once sooo tiny. I use to be able to carry 2 at a time so easy...now I can barely do it for 5 minutes...thanks to my mommy hips!
Awww what little angels!
THIS WAS THEN.......
Ahhh my 6lbs. 3 oz baby boy and my 4 lbs. 14 oz baby girl
THIS IS NOW...
Carter is a whopping 22 pounds and Malia is a wee little 18 pounds!!!
Memories... I was lost in reminaccing! Ahhh why do they have to grow up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey aunt Nicole and uncle John. It's kat. just thanking you for commenting on my blog. I love the pictures of carter and Malia. They look so tinny and different they did sence i last saw them! Also nice racoon story! It made me laugh along with the bacon story! Well talk to you later! Lol!
Hi Kutie Kat! We have enjoyed reading your blog. My kids are always wanting to go to your & Maddie's site! Don't their newborn pictures look so sweet! They have grown up way to fast this year!... Ya leave it to us to have a few crazy stories.
We need to get your mom blogging more! Tell her "everyone" is doing it! Give teh family a big hug and a bunch of wet sloppy kisses for us!
Post a Comment