
Santa brought me this really cool waxer for Christmas! So I have been experimenting around with it! First time I used it---it went okay...except for the fact that when I did John's much needed eyebrow "unibrow", the skin under his eyebrow...we will call it the "eyelid" was a little tender...actually it made for a little scab later that week,...ooops! I am surprised he let me do it again. This time it went fine for him! But I did my upper lip and ohhh la la I think the corners of my mouth are a little sensitive they are still red...and they hurt...well just 1 side does. But here is the worse...(BTW please dont call CPS) I did my other kids too...well the 3 older ones...I spared the twins. Their skin is so fair it was a little pink afterwards! Poor Makena...I dropped a little drop on her hair and was having a really hard time getting it out. She said "Mom, maybe you shouldn't get a job in a Salon....ya, they'd probablly just have to fire you!" Smartelic!!! She is so quiet and well manored around others but what a SASS she is for me! She just saw John and I kissing and she said "GROSS, do you guys ever stop KISSING!" I think we are in trouble with this one! Side note...I was able to get it out of her hair without cutting it...that would be another disaster I am sure! (Don't worry I am not looking employment...your lips, brows and whatever elses are safe for now!!)
3 comments:
How funny..what did you wax on your kids..I'm sure they don't have unibrows! Mercy. You are too funny!
They are Wilkinson's you know...they just come with a unibrow! BTW you can get decals anywhere...like Sweet n' Sassy, Sally's, Claire's...Target probablly has some??? John is a great chef...most of the time! :)
Hey are you guys coming down for a Cabella's trip and a little old friend bonding...I would love to wax you and your kids!
That is hilarious. Liv has a bit of a uni--Jeff's is HUGE! If he didn't wax he'd look like Bert on Sesame Street!
I literally have no hair between my eyes, lucky me, bu tI have plenty on the brows on the eyelid. ONce I found NAD'S, I can't stand to use real wax anymore.
Post a Comment