NIchole I have been meaning to leaving a comment for a long time. I have gotten to your blog from everyone in the neighborhood. I love your blog. Its fun to keep up on your family!! I hope you don't mind I have you on our blog. You will have to check ours out horobahaps@blogspot.com.
Hey Shana...I haven't heard from you in forever! How are you!?! Okay you want to hear the funniest thing! Kiali is ALWAYS asking about Majena! It has been atleast 1 1/2 years sinse they have played. But she asks about her atleast once a week...along with Naomi and Olivia. Isn't that funny! I was wondering if you were still up there! Did you end up buying your parents house!?! What a deal...I am jealous! I'm going to add you to my list so we can keep in touch...is that okay?
I can't keep up with you....I think we are blogging eachothers blogs at the same time. I feel like a teenager texting my friend who is sitting next to me on the coach...maybe we should just call eachother! We are such pathetic bloggers! Does that mean we have no life..or that we are just ignoring our, kids, homework, housework, laundry and dinner that needs to be made...GUILTY! I better go help Tanner read before Kenna gets home....that is when it gets crazy around here!
4 comments:
NIchole I have been meaning to leaving a comment for a long time. I have gotten to your blog from everyone in the neighborhood. I love your blog. Its fun to keep up on your family!! I hope you don't mind I have you on our blog. You will have to check ours out horobahaps@blogspot.com.
Hey Shana...I haven't heard from you in forever! How are you!?! Okay you want to hear the funniest thing! Kiali is ALWAYS asking about Majena! It has been atleast 1 1/2 years sinse they have played. But she asks about her atleast once a week...along with Naomi and Olivia. Isn't that funny! I was wondering if you were still up there! Did you end up buying your parents house!?! What a deal...I am jealous! I'm going to add you to my list so we can keep in touch...is that okay?
Bella loves her American Girl Doll..she'll have to bring it down when we get together next time.
I can't keep up with you....I think we are blogging eachothers blogs at the same time. I feel like a teenager texting my friend who is sitting next to me on the coach...maybe we should just call eachother! We are such pathetic bloggers! Does that mean we have no life..or that we are just ignoring our, kids, homework, housework, laundry and dinner that needs to be made...GUILTY! I better go help Tanner read before Kenna gets home....that is when it gets crazy around here!
Post a Comment