The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Monday, February 25, 2008

A REAL Night out!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!! We knew the Ward party wouldn't cut it...so we planned a couples datenight for Becky's Bday! We were hoping for the new yummy "Cheesecake Factory" (They had these when we went back East and our friends ate their breakfast, lunch AND dinner! John and I loved it but of course wanted to try other restaurants on our trip!) Anyway...as many of you have probablly found out....it is a THREE HOUR WAIT! Crazy huh!?! (BTW, to all you Pepperwood friends...I actually saw Becky Johnson there and her belly is oh so cute...her 1st girl after three darling boys!) Anyway we ended up going to Olive Garden...Becky's other favorite place! It was ohhh sooo yummy. I got the new Grilled Shrimp Caprese....it is over angel hair smothered in their garlic butter sause...yummo! Sorry to Ryan and Megan who missed out...um Kristy and Ben you stink for going to the JAZZ game without us...but hey I wouldn't give up 3rd row seats for Olive Garden either....unless it was with BECKY of course! LOL! (Notice: No one ate the huge balloon frosting this time..check out Gus' bday at Bucca Di Beppo. I think the grease still coats thier mouths!)

No comments: