My brothers are visiting from Hawaii and their little boys were dying to go to Chuck E. Cheese. It was perfect...the kids got out alot of energy and it was close enough for John to meet us for his lunch! (Which I'm sure was a big sacrifice sinse he'd probablly much rather go out with the guys from the office than have greasy pizza with a bunch of kids running around screaming! The twins loved watching Chuckie and friends on stage....Kiali prefered to be up on stage with them!!!
Personally I loathe the place. First, the pizza is pretty crappy. I was going to get a salad to try and balance out the grease. But, 1 trip is $5.95 and all you can eat is $6.95??? I think 6 or 7 dollars for the gross salad is outrageous!!! And sise I am so cheap, I couldn't justify it so I just ate the greasy pizza! I think I could see my thighs growing...and swim suit season is around the corner.
The second thing that bugs me is that they give you false sinse of security by stamping your hands. I bet there are so many chold predators inplaces like that!!! I think and probablly smelt a few. Ughhhh...white trash hang out! Anyway Tanner of course wanted to go with the uncles and all the boys and I said "K"..he ran out the door and would you believe it the girl never looked at his hand or even noticed. I was standing right there with my jaw on the floor. I know they are only 16 or so..but my goodness. All in all we left with 8 kids and I think they were all ours???
I can't believe how big Kiali is! Love her hair. Cute pics. Your twins are huge!
And thanks for the reminder that swimsuit season is three months away. Seriously, I need some inspiration. I'm a moo-cow, currently, so I need to start eating more celery and less pizza. I am so unmotivated, but I know I'm going to be kicking myself if I don't do something about it NOW!
The babes are growing up too fast :( I wish they just stayed little. Every age is fun but I just love the baby stage...but it is also nice when they start to get around and play (that is except for the messes they make!)
Ya sorry about the reminder...I keep thinking the same thing...it is NOW or else pure humiliation!
Okay you don't know me, I am friends of Jamie Price, and I saw your blog from her. Is your brother Cameron Raymond? I went to college with him many years ago. Matter of fact, I also know Kaylee, she married one of my good childhood friends! Small world- the Mormon blog world is crazy on how you can fine old friends! Tell him hello and I hope he is well. Thanks, Autumn abarneshb@mac.com
Small world Autumn...that is kind of funny how we know Jamie, Kaylee, Carter (nice name my baby twins too) and Cameron!!! I am sure there are a few others if we keep going! I have probablly even met you before when I came to visit him!
I am sorry to hear about your dad. The whole surfing tribute was beautiful! I wish the best for you and your family!
Thanks for your comments on my blog! It is such a small world. I have known Jamie almost my whole life growing up in HB and her sister is my best friend. I always heard about Kaylee from Cameron and Cameron also knew Carter through me, so it was funny when they ended up together! I haven't seen them since baby #3, I see Carter's family here in HB. Funny thing is my husband lived in Hawaii for 20 years, mainly Maui. I haven't talked or seen Cameron in probably 10 years. Wow- I am getting old! Your family is adorable. Are you going to have more kids?
Kaylee and Carter are so cute! I just LOVE Kaylee...she is one of my dearest friends. I need to call her. It is a small world. I only wish I was somewhere warmer right now..like Hawaii or Cali! I have no idea about kids? Somedays it crosses my mind and then other days I think we are good! It is a hard decsion. That is when people tell me "you KNOW when you are done...so you must not be!" Which I don't think is necessarily true! John keeps reminding me that we don't have to decide now! But he is already 40! So I think it is now or never...well not NOW...my twins are barely 1! HOw bout you guys...do you think you will have more? Hard descion huh? Love 'em but they keep you hopping!
Hello! We are done having kids, I have you beat, my hubby is 48!! We are a blended family, his son is almost 12 in Florida, my son almost 10 w/ us, and our daughter almost 3. At times I want more, everyone loves a baby, but it works for us. I get one-on-one time w/ my girl when my boy is in school and then we run around in the afternoons doing baseball, guitar etc.... he also is surfing w/ me which is fun! Yesterday it was 80 on the beach, sorry to rub it in, Ha! Ha! Check in w/ ya later!!!
Your hubby looks YOUNG! Your right everyone loves a baby!!! But you can't keep having them forever! I am so jealous! It has actually started to warm up enough that we went to the park the otherday!!!
8 comments:
I can't believe how big Kiali is! Love her hair. Cute pics. Your twins are huge!
And thanks for the reminder that swimsuit season is three months away. Seriously, I need some inspiration. I'm a moo-cow, currently, so I need to start eating more celery and less pizza. I am so unmotivated, but I know I'm going to be kicking myself if I don't do something about it NOW!
The babes are growing up too fast
:( I wish they just stayed little. Every age is fun but I just love the baby stage...but it is also nice when they start to get around and play (that is except for the messes they make!)
Ya sorry about the reminder...I keep thinking the same thing...it is NOW or else pure humiliation!
Okay you don't know me, I am friends of Jamie Price, and I saw your blog from her. Is your brother Cameron Raymond? I went to college with him many years ago. Matter of fact, I also know Kaylee, she married one of my good childhood friends! Small world- the Mormon blog world is crazy on how you can fine old friends! Tell him hello and I hope he is well. Thanks, Autumn abarneshb@mac.com
Small world Autumn...that is kind of funny how we know Jamie, Kaylee, Carter (nice name my baby twins too) and Cameron!!! I am sure there are a few others if we keep going! I have probablly even met you before when I came to visit him!
I am sorry to hear about your dad. The whole surfing tribute was beautiful! I wish the best for you and your family!
Thanks for your comments on my blog! It is such a small world. I have known Jamie almost my whole life growing up in HB and her sister is my best friend. I always heard about Kaylee from Cameron and Cameron also knew Carter through me, so it was funny when they ended up together! I haven't seen them since baby #3, I see Carter's family here in HB. Funny thing is my husband lived in Hawaii for 20 years, mainly Maui. I haven't talked or seen Cameron in probably 10 years. Wow- I am getting old! Your family is adorable. Are you going to have more kids?
Kaylee and Carter are so cute! I just LOVE Kaylee...she is one of my dearest friends. I need to call her. It is a small world. I only wish I was somewhere warmer right now..like Hawaii or Cali! I have no idea about kids? Somedays it crosses my mind and then other days I think we are good! It is a hard decsion. That is when people tell me "you KNOW when you are done...so you must not be!" Which I don't think is necessarily true! John keeps reminding me that we don't have to decide now! But he is already 40! So I think it is now or never...well not NOW...my twins are barely 1! HOw bout you guys...do you think you will have more? Hard descion huh? Love 'em but they keep you hopping!
Hello! We are done having kids, I have you beat, my hubby is 48!! We are a blended family, his son is almost 12 in Florida, my son almost 10 w/ us, and our daughter almost 3. At times I want more, everyone loves a baby, but it works for us. I get one-on-one time w/ my girl when my boy is in school and then we run around in the afternoons doing baseball, guitar etc.... he also is surfing w/ me which is fun! Yesterday it was 80 on the beach, sorry to rub it in, Ha! Ha! Check in w/ ya later!!!
Your hubby looks YOUNG! Your right everyone loves a baby!!! But you can't keep having them forever! I am so jealous! It has actually started to warm up enough that we went to the park the otherday!!!
Post a Comment