The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We've been HIT!

In the middle of the night it snowed and snowed and snowed some more! So Tuesday we woke up to pratically being snowed in (we didn't go anywhere...and it was a holiday!!!) We got 1 1/2 to 2 feet of snow...these oictures don't do it justice. This is a LONG driveway all the way from the front road, back to the barn and house! Usually we are super lazy and just drive over it until it melts. This is the 1st time this year that we have actually done something about it. John is such a sweet husband to do it! (because there is no way I am going out there although I guess I could count it as excercise!) So John is out there working away when our neighbor shows up with a tractor, he plowed our whole driveway in 5-10 minutes!!! I wish I had a picture of him! I am hoping he will come next time it snows! There is no where for all the snow to go so it is piled up on the walls Who needs icile lights when you have the real thing! Anyone in the mood for an icy sea lion swim...or better yet skinny dipping!

10 comments:

The ZamFam said...

Don't you wish it were summer?!?!I cried when I saw the snow! So wishing for hot sunny perfect for swimming days! If I can't have that, then could I please just see the green grass and pretty flowers? PS How could anyone be mad at you?

Aimee said...

I'm definatly in the mood for both!! Just Kidding. I love the new pink look of your blog-very cute!

Anonymous said...

It looks so pretty! I love the icicles! We are getting lots of rain down here in CA. Have fun playing in the snow, my kids would love to play with you!

moodymadness said...

Are you kidding me? We are soooo jealous! We would love to have some of that over here! We have to drive hours just to find snow to play in! WE LOVE IT!!!!

The ZamFam said...

OK, Super Glitche...when are you posting a new one? I should've have brought my camera Saturday to take pics of you doing a SUPER FABULOUS job on stage. It was fun. Though, Friday was more fun spending practically all day with each other's families! Love it!

Nat said...

Hey its Kath's friend and I don't know what you are talking about...your blog looks darling!

I am not an HTML wizard by any means. But I do have a page of very explicit instructions that I am totally willing to share!

Karen Scoffield said...

Nichole. I love your new look. I am so sorry I couldn't help you. I woke up in the middle of the night the other day and could not go back to sleep thinking about how I never got back to you. I am so sorry! Isn't the weather crazy? It is so stinkin' cold. I can't believe the twins are one, by the way.

Nichole said...

It has been a long time sinse I blogged. We got this crazy gug to paint our house. Yep, family room, kitchen, back entry and the hallway. Now our kids are begging us to do their rooms! I think we need a little breather though!

Hey SUPER GLITCHE BEK...the little fashion show thing was a blast...although the little butterflies made me feel like a grade school girl! I wish we had some pictures or a video of it. I am just glad I didn't fall off the stage! Especially in my 2nd run when I wore high heels!

Nat! I would LOVE some help...can I get your info...this pink polka dot thing is okay. But I like the weathered look! Kath has a way cute blog! Any help would be appreciated...I would even swap some vinyl lettering for some help. I am spending way to much time trying to make it look cute...so I gave up.

Karen~Thanks for trying. I'll figure it out one of these days! Ya this weather is crazy!!! We need to have a law school girls night out

Kath said...

Holy snow! I must say that though I miss all of my awesome friends (that means you,) I certainly do not miss that sub-zero stuff going on up there. By the way...your kids are so cute. I have been cracking up at how much they look alike...you and John have the same gift that Cody and I have...creating clones.

Nichole said...

Cloning...a very special gift! We work soooo hard on it! Isn't it funny how they just turn out the same!?! Ahhh this snow is getting crazy! I am REALLY looking forward to spring! Maybe we need to escape to warm ole Vegas! Hmmm law school reunion? Actually I was thinking a girls weekend down there would be fun!