Our friend has been so nice to come over each time it snows! It only takes him less than 10 min to do our whole driveway! Last time it was late at night and dark and I didn't have my camera...soo I seized the moment this time! The kids loved riding in the tractor...almost as good as a Disneyland ride!!! The pile of snow is nearly 8 feet high! We have rescued the kids a few times. We actually had to tell them they couldn't climb it anymore afraid the long hard 8 foot drop could mean stitches or broken bones! Sometimes parents have to be so darn pratical and ruin all the fun!
i love your new "blog look" it's so cute....you have posted a tone since i last looked ! way to go on having one year old twins...they are so precious...babies are so much fun aren't they?!! i just look at liam and think what a blessing he is and how beautiful babies are...having twins, i'm sure is just double the love in every aspect...
Neighbors are the BEST!!! I guess that is if they are GOOD neighbors!
And babies are even better! I miss having a 'lil baby...but I don't think I miss it enough to have another one!!! I just need to borrow Liam for awhile! :) They are so yummy..and they grow up way too fast!!!
love that you posted again. Can you believe this crazy snow? Without skiing, it's just not much fun. Wish we had a neighbor with a tractor. Even our neighbors with quads don't come do our driveway. Although Craig will occasionally sneaks over...at least I think it's him! So nice!
Hey Kath~ When in March? Do you have any days where you can pencil us in!?! We would love to play!
J~ Craig is so nice...when we lived up there him or some unknown angel would come and plow ours too...it is sooo nice when they do that! The quads are the best idea...put a plow on it and there you go! Tons better than a snow blower! I am hoping spring/summer will be here soon! I can't wait to go to the pool!
I don't mean to rub it in but it was 74 here in So. California! Yes I was wearing my flip flops and my kids were in shorts. We do love the snow too though!
Emily...sorry I have been a lazy blogger, or just a BUSY mom.
I am so jealous...I can't wait to wear flip flops again! 74??? That is just not fair! I would move in a heartbeat but we have so much family here. The kids adore their cousins...and I think it is great that they all have eachother to grow up with...the cousins are all REALLY good kids so it is a no brainer! Except for when winter arrives..and never leaves!!! :)
8 comments:
It's so nice to have good neighboors!
i love your new "blog look" it's so cute....you have posted a tone since i last looked ! way to go on having one year old twins...they are so precious...babies are so much fun aren't they?!! i just look at liam and think what a blessing he is and how beautiful babies are...having twins, i'm sure is just double the love in every aspect...
Neighbors are the BEST!!! I guess that is if they are GOOD neighbors!
And babies are even better! I miss having a 'lil baby...but I don't think I miss it enough to have another one!!! I just need to borrow Liam for awhile! :) They are so yummy..and they grow up way too fast!!!
Holy snow. BTW I am probably coming up in March...wanna get together?
love that you posted again. Can you believe this crazy snow? Without skiing, it's just not much fun. Wish we had a neighbor with a tractor. Even our neighbors with quads don't come do our driveway. Although Craig will occasionally sneaks over...at least I think it's him! So nice!
Hey Kath~ When in March? Do you have any days where you can pencil us in!?! We would love to play!
J~ Craig is so nice...when we lived up there him or some unknown angel would come and plow ours too...it is sooo nice when they do that! The quads are the best idea...put a plow on it and there you go! Tons better than a snow blower! I am hoping spring/summer will be here soon! I can't wait to go to the pool!
I don't mean to rub it in but it was 74 here in So. California! Yes I was wearing my flip flops and my kids were in shorts. We do love the snow too though!
Emily...sorry I have been a lazy blogger, or just a BUSY mom.
I am so jealous...I can't wait to wear flip flops again! 74??? That is just not fair! I would move in a heartbeat but we have so much family here. The kids adore their cousins...and I think it is great that they all have eachother to grow up with...the cousins are all REALLY good kids so it is a no brainer! Except for when winter arrives..and never leaves!!! :)
Post a Comment