Like most kids, our kiddos love taking a bath in our jacuzzi tub! They beg for me to turn the bubbles on! The babies go crazy when they hear the water running! And to get them out is a whole other story. Carter has learned the "arch the back-stiff as a board" technique to keep you from getting him out. He is going to LOVE the pool this summer! Usually I stick all 5 kids in the tub...it makes it so easy to bathe everyone. Makena (and sometimes Kiali and Tanner) prefer a shower! They are getting to that age.
Kiali really thinks she is a mermaid!
HO HO HO!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
your kids are just too cute! I love the bubbles, wish we had a big tub like that!
Very cute pictures! Emmy and Grant take about an hour long bath everymorning-it keeps them entertained while I fold clothes. I don't think I've even used our tub yet, but they use it everyday. Love what those jets do to soap! Fun!
Okay we really need some sun. These are some white babies!!! The tub is perfect for bathing the kids all at the same time...but even though it is roomy, they still start to complain that it is squishy!!! It is also a good entertainer, when I am doing my hair and makeup the babies like to play in there...but they don't quite get the "sitting down" part so sometimes it ends up being more of a pain!!!
Aimee please don't tell me you have never soaked in your tub. Ahhhh it is the BEST! Your home work for the weekend is to saok in your tub! I am, serious! John always knows how to relax me...he will start running the tub with bubbles, candles, etc. He always put a pre-emphis (???) that he just wants me to relax and have some time to myself!!! Sure I think he has alternative plans. Anyway, Aimee you need to run a bath this weekend. Although Theron ,might think you are coming on to him!!! Not a bad idea either way!
Post a Comment