Okay this was a busy weekend!!! We thought it would slow down after the holidays but it hasn't slowed a bit. We were so lucky to get together with old friends before we rushed off to have dinner at Bucca Di Beppo with our current friends.
Emily & I went to school together way back when we were freshemens ay BYUH...last time we saw eachother was some time after we both got married. But as usual we loose touch with our old friens because life gets busy. It's been 8 years or so...but she looks as beautiful as she did back in college (with darker hair of course!) It was so fun to see them and their 3 beautiful kids!
Makena was our photographer so we kind of have a nostril shot...but hey atleast all our heads are there!
Thanks for visiting Emily...you guys have a beautiful family!
Aren't these kids CUTE!?!





3 comments:
I finally just got to see your blog finally! I love it! Are you changing the background? Let me know and I can see if my cousin has the instructions to do it. It was great to see you again! I will be checking in on you!
Hey Nichole-love your smiles in these pictures! Looks like you guys are one busy family....take care!
Emily~ I would love some help on my blog...if your cousin has the template that would be great OR better yet if she would like to swap I would love to trade vinyl lettering for a blog design!!! Ask her and let me know what she thinks!!! ( I hope this isn't the cousin who does vinyl???)
Amy~ We have been busy! But we would love to get together with you guys one of these weekends. Maybe before sports season starts?
Post a Comment