This is one of my favorite places to eat...yummy! Bucca Di Beppo serves family style Italian....it's the best! And thanks to Gus...we went there for his SURPRISE Bday party! We were able to get the Pope's table.
Gus getting a blessing from the Pope (notice how big those balloons are!)
Okay if you'v e ever had one of COstco's cakes...well who hasn't had one of those, they are the best. Anyway Gus had the one with the BIG BALLOONS. And who can resist those oh so yummy (uggghhh) Balloons of frosting. So the contest began. (Notice some of us were smart enough to not eat one of those greasy lard balls.)
Poor Nate was going to make me loose it when I saw him struggle to joke it down.
Okay I am in a blogging mood. John is at the gym, the kids are in bed, the house is quiet and sisne I have ADD I can't just sit and watch TV...I have to be doing something else...and all my other options sounded like they would exert too much energy!





No comments:
Post a Comment