The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanks to you, Steph!

Okay Steph, does this look familiar? I took the pattern you gave me and altered it quite a bit! Didn't they turn out cute. I don't think Iv'e shown them to you because they are on my babies wall... and sinse they are usually sleeping when you are here, I can't remember if I ever showed you the finished product! For all of you fellow blogger friends Steph & I have a zillion patterns and they are pretty easy...plus you can take them when you are on the go (i.e. waiting at soccer practice, ballet, piano, etc.) If any of you are interested let me know & I would love to help you. I think we should open up a blog like Karen S. but instead of best buys we can all add our crafty finds (stitches, vinyl lettering, any decorating ideas) Anyone interested??? I think we can have more than one author on the blog! Malia Gracie Belle Wilkinson
(aka: Gracie Girl)
Carter Raymond Wilkinson
(aka: Card or Little Ray)

3 comments:

Kath said...

You should totally start that blog!!! I would be a huge fan. By the way, I LOVE the song that plays on your blog. I know I am going to sound lame, but who sings it? Unless it is the Wiggles or Backyardigans, I have no idea.

Nichole said...

I know the feeling. Every time I get in the car Makena wants 910 (am)....Disney Radio. SO we listen to Hannah Montana and High School Musical. She wants an IPOD (ya right) they are so darn expenxsive...even the shuffle is $80+ bucks...and even then she would probablly break it! We I mean Santa got her a wanna be one half the price...I won't feel so bad if that one breaks after a few months. Anyway the song is by Colbie Caillat it is called "Bubbly" perfect name because you can just feel the song bubbling inside you until you start singing along!

Steph said...

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole! I love them, I've never seen them finished! I saw you working on them, I think I might have helped do a few stitches - but they are like the cutest things ever! You're the best!! Good idea for putting crafts on a blog - I don't have anything that I am working on right now though! So So cute!!!