The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Baby Steps

Our babies have all been early walkers and the twins were no exception. I took these pics mid Oct. when they were only 9.5 months old. These two babies are so different. She is up..... she is off!!! He is up.... He is down!!!!
Malia is so teeny tiny but is fearless when it comes to walking. Carter on the other hand who is rough & tough is also lazy when it comes to walking! A month and a half later they have progressed tons...Malia is taking 6 or 7 steps....but Carter (although pulling himself along furniture & moving from the couch to the toy basket) is working on a couple of steps. That just goes to show--you can't compare babies...even twins!

4 comments:

Kath said...

It is so hard to believe that your twins and my Brookie are turning one is just a couple of weeks. It is so sad to think that they are growing up so fast! They are so so cute.

Steph said...

What's shakin'?
(sorry - I couldn't resist)
They are growing up so fast!!! I still think you have the cutest bedding! It was so fun to see you! Girls always seem to do things a lot faster - at least with my kids!!!

Nichole said...

Kath...can you even believe our babies are almost a year!!! Brookie is so darling. She looks just like Savana! Hey when are we gonna see you again? We will have to squeeze in a girls night out soon.

Okay Steph...we are never going to live that one down. That party was fun! But that embarrassing moment was a little R rated! I think we will always be known for "Mommy... why is daddy shakin' you like that" Just to clarify it was not shakin baby syndrone...more like shakin' wife syndrone. Our poor kids need to see a shrink. We ruined one kid a few years ago...why not another kid or two!Hopefully they won't be scarred for life. (P.S. John asked me if your white elephant was a certain something.? He was bummed it wasn't!)

...ANYWAY...on to cleaner things...my girls do seem to do things faster too! I just don't know what I am gonna do next month when I don't have their cozy baby car seats to lug them around in? It has been easy getting around but I am brainstorming on how I can do my usual errands especially if one or both babies falls asleep???

I think their bedding is cute too! Thanks to you for helping me get the bed skirts done. Katie S. & I worked on the bumpers together. And they are holding up better than I thought! Hey if you get pregnant I will help you do a nursery!!! Don't you think you need a fourth?

Steph said...

A 4th?? If you promise to watch my 3 kids along with your 5 everyday? I become a witch (well more of a witch) when I am pregnant - I get so sick - I don't think I can do it again! Porter's really against the idea too - I don't think he can handle another pregnancy!