Look at who we found reading under our pillows. We had put her to bed and an hour later I heard a noise...went to check on kiddos and there she is reading her books in the midst of all my pillows. It looks like our little princess must have fallen asleep that day in the car for 10 minutes! I wish I could get a power nap like that to rejevenate me every day!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cute girl! Your family is growing up, Nichole! I learned a ton about you in your tagged info. Mine is on my blog, too. It's incredibly stupid! But, there ya go. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten in the past year. I guess that happens, doesn't it? It just that you dont' really notice your own kid's growth until you see others you haven't seen for awhile. Darn cute kiddos! Congrats to Kenna on her baptism. When we are semi-sane again, we'll have to get together. How in the heck did you do twins(why do I say "did"? DO!)? A toddler and newborn is crazy enough for me. It's totally wild around here. sOmetimes I feel like I'm drowning, but then other days are great. I am sure you can relate!!
I read your blog and I kept thinkning I should have written something about my current crazy habits and OCD's but then I thought everyone would realize how crazy I truely am. SO mine is super dumb...I had to go all the way back to highschool to remember what I like and who I am.
Twins are actually doable. It is like having babies close together...like yours!!! I love it. I actually think I'd like some more clomid so I could have twins again. But then I wake up from ny dumb attack and think am I crazy? I have days I think this is GREAT and then other days I think okay this is crazy!!! I am trying to remember the words to this song on my blog..."let them be little...." Well Jacqui I love reading your blog. We really do need to get the girls together. Makena is reading over my shoulder "Jacqui has a blog too? Isn't she suppose to have another baby (ya...a few months ago!) YOu mean she had 4 now!!!" Okay that is sad we haven't even really held her (seeing her in her swing when I stopped by the other day doesn't count.) Anyway let us know when you guys can get together sometime!
Post a Comment