The BIG 4-0!!!!
Over the Hill...too Old to Count!!!

Notice the treasurre chest in the center...and of couse my team won!
I can't even beleive John is 40! He looks so much younger than that! (But I don't feel 34 either!) I was shocked that we were able to keep this a surprise! My friend Holly from Cedar Hills throws the best dinner parties where you play a game kind of like Clue...but 10x's harder. She makes up her own games and can I just say she is a GENIUOS! ( I don't even think I know how to spell the word?) We've played one of her games where the theme was based on Board Games but this one was Pirates...therfore my dress...everyone else had shed their pirate attire by the end of the game (which by the way takes about 3 hours!) It is amazing. There are all kinds of clues and puzzles that you have to solve in each room before you can solve a puzzle in another room. Needless to say you go back to each room atleast 4 times because you don't even realize the clue is part of the game until you are in another room. It is so hard to explain but if any one is a little wild and crazy and you have 3+hours...I would love to throw a party for you! Steph, Brittany, Jacqui...anyone? Beleive me these games are amazing. But be sure to wear comfy shoes. I forgot and after going up and down stairs in high heal flip flop pumps...my knees hurt...or maybe I am just getting old??? Well W epulled the whole thing off and thanks to Holly I think everyone had a great night. I hope my darling sweetheart knows how much I love him. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to be married to such an awesome man.
5 comments:
It looks so fun!!! I am so sad we missed it! I bet John was so surprised! You are such a cute wife - I hope he know's it, and I'm sure he does! I can't believe John is 40! Does he just feel so old? When I'm 40, Courtney will be 20! So it's a good thing that Makenna is not 20!!! Tell the oldy happy birthday from us!
It was a blast! We should get some friends together and do it? Are you volunteering your house?
Isn't that crazy, that he is 40! He seems so much younger than that. No way...that can't be true....were you really 20 when you had her? That is crazy! John didn't even get married until he was 29! And then it took us a year to get pregnant...that means John was 12 years older than you when he had Makena! I guess Makena will be 14 when I am 40....ewwww I don't even want to think about being 40...I don't even feel 34! I honestly feel 26 or 27. Oh well hopefully I don't look 34...that sounds way older than I should be!
Hey old man. This is your old buddy Bob (Wa from WA). We just got your Christmas card and I was checking out your blog. Pretty cool.
We're sending out our Christmas cards a bit late this year. For more fun and excitement, check out our family blog at:
http://bobandkristy.blogspot.com/
Hey Bob & Kristy~ We didn't know you were bloggers? We are going to add you to our list if that is okay.
Hey Bob & Kristy~ We didn't know you were bloggers? We are going to add you to our list if that is okay.
Post a Comment