The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've been Tagged!!! Now You Are It!!!

Okay I've been tagged! So here are a few things about me now you need to list 6 things about yourself on your blog. Then tag 6 friends by going to their blog and leaving a comment to visit your site.

Okay mine is going to be pretty pathetic because I am going to have to reach clear back to when I had a life....

1. I grew up on Kauai. (My parents, bro, sis-in-law, nephews are still over there.) I went my freshmen, sophmore year at Kapaa High on Kauai but sinse the education isn't all that fabulous my parents gave me some options....1) do home school (ya right I am not that discplined) 2) get my GED (that sounded like I was dropping out), OR go to a private school...but here is the catch they didn't have 11th grade on Kauai...but they did on The Big Island..it was called Hawaii Prepatory Academy (HPA). I flew over checked it out and basically told my dad No Way...it had tons of rules...way more than at home. SO I had no idea what I wanted to do. School started and my parents said I needed to make a decsion. Well what do ya know I prayed about it and felt like I needed to go to HPA! It was the best descion ever. It was way better than I had ever imagined. It was actually like going to college. Much harder...I actually HAD homework and it was hard. But it was a great experience and I am soooo glad I went!

2. I love the beach, warm sand,etc (and actually use to be pretty tan). I love to surf and body board (boogie board)...although it has been years and I think I am too afraid of sharks now. I have no idea why I am in Utah? I was a cheerleader in high school, played soccer, and was the yearbook editor. I even actually did the hula at my high school graduation. ( I have no life currently....but I vaguely remember that in my past life I did do a few things. Pathetic--- I am definetly living in the past) 3. My first job in high school was at TCBY...yep the besy yogurt in town. I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner...I have no idea how I kept a skinny little teenage body with all that frozen yogurt? While working at TCBY, I also worked at my boyfriend's surf shop Wailua Surf Shop (well his dad's..he was just the manager). Then in college, I worked at the PCC (Polynesian Cultural Center) in the Samoan village (uh huh...even dated a cute guy that clilmbed the coconut tree-- Hubba hubba). And then I worked for Photo Poly taking pictures of tourists on the canoe boats, dressing them up in hawaiian skirts, leis, etc. It was such a FUN job! I lived at the Beach House...which is literally on the beach in Laie. Loved, loved loved it! When I got back from my mission I gave tours of BYUH campus and worked in the Welcome center (by the little circle)....After moving to Utah I worked as a dental assistant, then USBANK until I decided I wanted to be a mommy...then I quit so I could do the job I love!

4. So how did I end up in Utah? Good Q??? Well after my mission to Independence Missouri I moved to Utah and met this drop dead gorgeous stud ...ewww baby what a heart throb.... we met, dated, got engaged and married in 2 1/2 months. Crazy huh. We just celebrated our 10th Anniversary this year! I am so in love with this amazingly awesome husband of mine.

5. Okay that was pretty pathetic. That was all stuff that happened 10 years ago! Okay sinse then I've married an amazingly sweet and handsome husband who spoils me (I have no idea how I got so lucky) He really is the best. Always pampering me, helping around the house with cleaning and taking care of the kids. He is the love of my life!

6. I love my 5 beautiful children. We are so lucky to have them! We actually got our last two the twins by a small miracle. I never before took clomid and after trying for a few months I begged him for clomid. I said we had been trying to get pregnant for months (which was quite the exageration. (I actually got pregnant after taking the clomid but had a miscarriage) I went back to him completely distraught and asked for a higher dose...he said it could cause us to have multiplies...but I was so completely excited to make up for lost time that I didn't Q??Q anything. Before we conceived the twins I was looking for double strollers and searching the internet (although the triple, quadruple stroller scared the heck out of me) chances were slim that we would have that but still scary thought. Twins are so doable. I love it! These babies are great. I would do twins again if they were as yummy as these sweet babies! 7. Okay so that was all about my past life...currently I change diapers (and they are bad now because I have been giving them formula and table food....ewww yuk....these babies can stink up my whole house in a matter of a poopy diaper.) I am really good at making breakfast, lunch, dinner, serving them, cleaning them up and then starting all over again. I can do a dozen loads of laundry a week and a load of dishes each day! Vaccuum, sweep, mop, dust, bathrooms, taxi kids to soccer, baseball, dance, piano, preschool,etc...okay this is all stuff you guys do isn't it crazy that we do all this to just turn around and do it again. But hey we can count it as exercise and we are teaching our children to work. (They actually all make their own beds each morning! ) Anyway I don't have much to say about my life now because it all centers around my kids...oh two years ago I started a vinyl lettering business...took a break last year when I had the twins....and now I am doing a teeny little bit on the side. Other than that I just love being a wife and mother. Not as exciting as my teenage/college life but hey you might have learned a thing or two about me. Okay Steph, Brittany, Kathryn, Jaimie, Jacqui you are it! Tell us some things about you that we don't know!

2 comments:

Kath said...

Oh Man! I loved hearing about you...but who the heck knows what to write about me! I doubt it will be very interesting but will give it a go when I get back from Cali.

Nichole said...

Okay my life is the one not interesting! That is why I had to go all the way back to college and highschool...P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!!