Makena's Special Date
Makena and her daddy
Makena's Family
We can't even believe we have an eight year old. Makena was so excited to get baptised! She wore the baptismal dress that my mom made me when I was eight. And then, when she was confirmed she wore a dress that Grandma Wilkinson bought her. She looked so beautiful and angelic. I will have to post her pictures we had done when I figure out how to scan them??? On Sunday she was super brave to sit on the stand next to the bishopric throughout the whole sacrament meeting. I thought she would try and weasel out of it BUT she actually reminded me. We are so excited for her!





5 comments:
She looks so grown up in those pictures! Her hair is really cute - it makes me want to cut Courtney's - but I don't think I can! Your family is so darling! My mom said she saw you at the dress sale, did you get anything cute?
p.s. Thanks for being a good friend - especially when I call you and I need your help! It good to have such a good friend!
Yay! Congrats on the baptism. That is so special! Hey also, you have been tagged, so check out my blog for the details...
Isn't it sad how they grow up so fast? I didn't want to cut her hair but she has been beggin'. I just figured we could try it out and see...and if we don't like it we will grow it out. It is so easy to do and looks so cute on her that I might not want to grow it out?
Hey anytime you need help let me know. I am so glad you guys were able to sneak off together just by yourselves! I just can't believe your whole plane incident. Scary! But the good thing is Porter is a great pilot...now only if there Leer Jet would stop having problems then we could all sleep at night. I hope Coutney doesn't know...she couldn't stop talking about how her daddy almost dying on his jet! Her prayer at our house was really sweet when she mentioned him as well! Anyway you are safe and at home. Whew! Waht a trip!
Hey aren't you guys off track? Let's get the boys together! Tanner is am kindergarten. Poor Makena she will be sad but maybe on early day Makena and Courtney can play...what are your fridays like?
Oh the dress sale was okay. I took my friend there with me and she found a few for her girls. I was hoping for a better selection...but hte lady took down my order and is going to check to see i fthey have them in the warehouse? I spent a small fortune for the three of my girls...well more than I had hoped. They had some cute black and brown shrugs with fur on the collar and cuffs which will look cute with the fancy dresses! I found some cute brown dresses with aqua blue underneath! They actually had all 3 sizes for my girls! Did your mom find any for Cort???
Brit~ I looked at your blog...your family is so cute! Emma is beautiful! I read your post about your stuff. YOu have done tons of stuff- you are amazing! I will post mine tomorrow!
Post a Comment