I love all you your blogs! I'm so glad Tanner's mouth is okay! It was really good to see you tonight, you did a great job at the baptism. I love her haircut too! She looked so pretty. Can you believe you have an 8 year old? It makes me feel old to have a child that is baptized! I love all of your pictures!
Steph~ It was so nice of you and Courtney to come to Makena's baptism. I know it meant alot to her to have you there. It was just yesterday that I had this sweet little girl...now she is 8!!! It is so crazy. They grow up so fast. Sometimes I wish we could just slow down and enjoy them while they are little. But life is rush rush rush! I guess we will just have to Cherish Today! :)
Steph~ It was so nice of you and Courtney to come to Makena's baptism. I know it meant alot to her to have you there. It was just yesterday that I had this sweet little girl...now she is 8!!! It is so crazy. They grow up so fast. Sometimes I wish we could just slow down and enjoy them while they are little. But life is rush rush rush! I guess we will just have to Cherish Today! :)
5 comments:
I love all you your blogs! I'm so glad Tanner's mouth is okay! It was really good to see you tonight, you did a great job at the baptism. I love her haircut too! She looked so pretty. Can you believe you have an 8 year old? It makes me feel old to have a child that is baptized! I love all of your pictures!
Steph~
It was so nice of you and Courtney to come to Makena's baptism. I know it meant alot to her to have you there. It was just yesterday that I had this sweet little girl...now she is 8!!! It is so crazy. They grow up so fast. Sometimes I wish we could just slow down and enjoy them while they are little. But life is rush rush rush! I guess we will just have to Cherish Today! :)
Steph~
It was so nice of you and Courtney to come to Makena's baptism. I know it meant alot to her to have you there. It was just yesterday that I had this sweet little girl...now she is 8!!! It is so crazy. They grow up so fast. Sometimes I wish we could just slow down and enjoy them while they are little. But life is rush rush rush! I guess we will just have to Cherish Today! :)
Nicole - I've tagged you! Go to my blog and get the rules! Have fun!
Huhhh? you crazy blogger! Okay I am on to your blog! :)
Post a Comment