Friday, October 26, 2007
Accident Prone Kids
Okay so this kid has survived 6 years without stitches or any broken bones. But he is sure making up for lost time. I think our insurance is getting suspicious with all his recent injuries. A few weeks ago I was at the temple and John was watching all five kids (sweet of him, huh?) Anyway I had my phone on silence and forgot to turn it back on before I made a few quick (umm I'm never quick) errands before returning home. But when I turned on my phone I realized I had missed a ton of calls from home. I phoned home but to my surprise my Mom-in-law picked up. This threw me for a loop and I thought I had dialed her home. But come to find out she was at my house. She had said there was a little accident. Uggghhhh. My stomach fell to my big toe. Everything crossed my mind in the short 10 seconds. She quickly clarified that John had taken Tanner to the ER to get stitches. I guess John was getting all the kids bathed and in their jammies when naked little Diana (Kiali) pushed naked Tanner. He fell right into the end of his bed and split his head....poor kid. What a bad mom though....all I could think about was that my house was a mess and that my floors needed mopping.....AND my m-i-l was at my messy house. I didn't get a good picture of the stitches but this is what it looks like now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment