The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, July 24, 2009

White Water Rafting....Wahooooooo!

(The girl in front of me could not keep her bum in the raft! She actually fell out going down one of the rapids...pretty scary...especially if you get your leg stuck under a rock!)
Last clue in the puzzle said "Something we did on our Honeymoon...other than the obvious!" After ruling out other options I quickly realized we were going WHITE WATER RAFTING! It was such a BLAST! It was an all day trip. They stopped to let us dive off the side of the cliffs 2 times. The scariest one was where a huge log had fallen over the gorge...it looked really high as we rafted under it...but it was scarier than heck when you got to the top!!! I wish I had a picture of it! It was so stinking HIGH...way higher then a HIGH dive. They also stop at lunch time & serve steak & chicken BBQ! I was way impressed! And our our guide was so awesome...he told stories & jokes that kept us entertained! I highly recommend this rafting trip & can't wait to doit again! What a BLAST! And such a surprise by such a creative husband. Thanks babe!

No comments: