Every Anniversary is wonderful...but this one was soooo FUN! John sent me Secret Admirer letters in the mail all week long! It was so fun to run out to the mailbox to get a letter everyday...it was fun to feel the butterflies just like when you are first dating! (I have to admit the 1st letter creeped me out a little because I had no idea who it was from. It took a minute to realize it wasn't some creepy pervert from the gym stalking me like the letter said...it was just my very creative husband!)
So the last letter was instructions to meet downtown at this hotel. Basically it was this undercover/spy theme and I had to decode all these clues to lead me places. First stop I had to check in with an alias. Got my room key & went upstairs to find rose petalas all over the room, with a few new books on the bed and a couple new outfits in the wardrobe closet! Another letter which told me to go downstairs & meet someone in the lobby. (Turns out he sent me to Salon Nala to get a facial, wrap & massage.....ahhhh it was so relaxing...what woman doesn't love to be pampered...and when you least expect it!) Then I had to go back upstairs change into this cute dress that he had bought me. He had a few different things to choose from in the closet but I liked this one the best. Then I was to dial a special phone # and then be back in the lobby! With the puzzles in hand! Finally I got to hook up with my mysterious secret admirer...after solving a bunch of clues. Which led us to dinner & a movie downtown (clues included names of places & street coordinates...so creative!) It was a fabulous night....but the weekend wasn't over!!! The last clue revelaed that we would be going WHITE WATER RAFTING!!!)

This food doesn't look nearly as yummy as it was! It was soooo good...either that or I was HUNGRY!
We go back to the hotel & someone had left the cute chocolate covered tuxedo strawberries & champagne...fortunatley John had bought some sparkling grape :) I think the bottle of champagne is still in out closet for a rainy day....he he he!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment