The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tanner has been waitin' for this day!!!

Tanner has been so thrilled about becoming a scout even before he learned about it at "It's Great To Be Eight!". His uncles have been such great examples to him by getting their Eagle Scout. I think 3 or 4 of my brothers got theirs and all 9 of the boys in John's family got theirs!!!! Isn't that amazing! (10 kids...9 of which are boys--got their Eagle Scout, served full time missions & have married in the temple...well except for Tom who is not married off yet! Pretty good #'s!!! Hopefully all will continue to stay faithful & strong!) Kiali is really concentrating on roasting that marshmallow! Smores...yummy!
I love Oregon & all the HUGE trees. This place is gorgeous...I love Spring, Summer, & Fall...Winter isn't bad but after awhile the rain gets a little buggy. (Although I'd have to say, we have been able to take our kids to the park quite often in Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb/etc....can't complain about that!)
We kidnapped Shannon's little Tate & he was making ALL of us soooo baby hungry. His sweet little smile & eyes just flirting with us! Ahhhh...so yummy!

No comments: