The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Guitar Hero

Makena has been begging to get a guitar...but I have been putting it off because I didn't want to invest in one & have it collect dust! But on this beautiful sunny summer day, Makena & I were on a bike ride through the neighborhood when we stumble upon a garage sale. I am a sucker for turning trash into treasure but it drives my hubby crazy because I come home with a project that I usually sweet alk him into helping...or doing for me! So Makena was a little hesitant when I took a detour & stopped to see if I saw any treasures. When all of a sudden we see 2 quitars! You should have seen her beggin'! And for $5 each I definetly felt it was worth the investment to test out their interest. They LOVED it...totally worth $10!!!

No comments: