The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Okay so I was Lame this year. I had no desire to play an April Fools joke. I thought of a few but them thought either they aren't funny...or it was mean...or just not something to joke about. Although I did fall for one! On my mission there was a part member family, we had the opportunity to teach the father...he was baptised & then shortly after being releasd from my mission he was sealed to his family! Pretty cool huh! Well now there daughter (Rita-who was 8 at the time) is now serving a mission at Temple Square! I am so excited for her. And it is all bcause of her (& her moms example) that her dad even started investigating. Anyway I get this facebook message that she had decided to end her mission early. I was so sad...all kinds of thoughts raced through my mind as to Why??? ....Then I received the 2nd message, which said APRIL FOOLS! Ahhh I was so relieved. So have any of you played any good April Fools jokes? We played one on my mission that we had gotten in a car accident (I can't remember if this was before or after we actually got in one.) But that was mean. When I was pregnant with Kiali I told people that they heard 2 heartbeats & that they thougth it might be twins...everyone was soooo excited, especially my mom. She said "I have ALWAYS wanted twins!" I didn't want to break her heart so I let her figure that one out later. (She thought it was a good one...but other people were a little bugged.) Well 3 years after that joke I REALLY was pregnant with TWINS! (So my moms dream...and my little April Fools joke actually came true!) This year I was just plain lame & didn't follow through with anything. Email me if any of you played any good jokes. I would love a good laugh!

No comments: