The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner at the Lion House

I love Temple Square at this time of year. They had their rehearsal dinner at the Lion House. It was so beautiful. It brought back lots of memories...12 years ago we had our luncheon there after our wedding at the Salt Lake Temple...except it was much warmer in the middle of July! (I LOVE all the temples but this one is my favorite...I especially love the big beautiful doors that they let you take pictures by.) (Babies were hanging out with Gma & Gpa Raymond...sad they weren't in this picture....but man was it nice to not have them running around! Aren't my nieces so cute!!!
Steve & Katherine....hmmm ....next July???
These kids had the best manners, they sat all by themselves and did a GREAT job!!! (I am so glad that the little ones didn't come. If you were under 5 you were lucky enough to stay at home & play! Which meant mommies & daddies could eat & enjoy a conversation....great idea Gma!)

No comments: