The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Gateway Childrens Museum with the Morrison Family

You would never know that we went with the Morrison's (and my brother Jared & his little boy Elijah) to the Children's museum because we didn't even get one picture with them. This was the closest picture of most of the kids together. (Sorry Aimee & Theron it was such a crazy day there that we hardly got any pictures! Next time we will have to choose a different activity.) Well we are missing 2 Morrisons, little Eli and my twins in the picture but this is the closest one to a group shot.
Ahhh what a good daddy
Makin' mama some lunch
Uh oh..someone took off there smock. I guess Malia didn't like getting wet.
Our News broadcasters

2 comments:

ben and kristi said...

You have the most beautiful children!!! I've been scrolling through your post and they are all so photogenic! You are definitely in trouble with your girls, they look too much like their mom for their own good. Maybe you should lock them in the house from 12-30?

Kristi said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip to Utah! Maybe we can see you next time you are here! I've been wanting to check out the Gateway Childrens museum, seeing your pics make to really want to go soon! I can't believe all that snow you had in Oregon!