The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mill Creek Reception

We are so glad to have Makensie as part of our family. On the left is 5 sis-in-laws (Stacie is missing in the picture)...the right side is her sis-in-laws and friends. Now there are 7 of the 10 Wilkinson children married...3 to go! (There are 9 boys & 1 girl...Liz is the only girl...she is the one on the left of Makensie.) Aren't all my sis-in-laws so cute...wish Stacie was in the picture!
Most of the Wilkinson's are in this picture...married couples standing up and the singles men on their knees pleading for a wife! (I think I cut Joe off ...and Stacie & I are missing from this picture too.) The photographer was very impatient...maybe a bad day or something...anyway she was ticked I was taking this picture so she started snapping away. So here are the brothers telling me to get in line...she snapped 2 or so with me in it & then she was done. She was not very happy with me...but man I sure thought she could have taken a little more time taking their pictures or just talked a little nicer to people. Oh well she was probablly some family friend doing a favor! But you know how those short spikey haired, platinum-blonde ladies get....ya you know the kind. I just hope Makensie's pictures turned out good! I wish we would have gotten a better picture of all the cousins. They were all dressed in brown,cream & white. This picture is bad but all I have...maybe the next wedding. (And hopefully their colors will be brown, cream & white!!!) I love when couples feed eachother their Wedding cake...they were civil!
The food was Yummy...it almost looks too beautiful to eat! BTW...Makensie's dad did all the decorations! (He is an event planner and does weddings...it was beautiful!)
This one & her twin brother were WIRED...what do you expect when your parents feed you Wedding cake & sweets for dinner! I have never seen them with that much energy...(well in public.)
Shhhh don't tell Malia that Carter stole her doodle pad.
My Wedding Crashers!!!!!
Kristi L., Me & Tammy St.P
So these are my college friends...we weren't able to get together because I had to be up Mill Creek Canyon for pictures...so I convinved them to crash it! Tammy's husband was VERY nice to drive all the way up the canyon so we could see eachother...especially sinse they were traveling from Idaho to Arizona with their 3 kids! (Thanks Jason!) I smuggled out some fruit & cakes for them. (Hope that was Okay Matt & Makensie). What cool friends to come! Wish we could have hung out longer.

No comments: