The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Angels, Snow Men & Sledding all week long!!!

The kids have LOVED this week! First Moday..then Tuesday...then Wednesday...then Thursday...now today Friday! Everyday this week was canceled because of the snow! So what would have been 2 weeks of Christmas Vacation is now 3 weeks! It feels like Utah here! (I think my kids will be disappointed if it doesn't snow next year like this.) They played for hours outside in the snow. I would never last that long...I am such a wimp. Thank goodness our shopping is done...(I think). It was fun the first few days but by today i am getting a little anxious to do something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nichole, I love your blog. It was so good to get your Christmas card and see your beautiful family. You'll have to check us out at www.sixhotholdens.blogspot.com So good to hear from you. Your friend, Lori

Nichole said...

Lori...Lori Holden??? Are you a blogger? Wow how are you sweetie!?! I need to check out your blog...see there in a minute!