The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Life...in a Nut Shell!

Look how sweet he is! He crawled up into the stroller with his blanket to watch TV in my bedroom while I finished getting ready! This was the picture taken a few minutes before he fell out the back of it onto the hard floor and then got into this...
Look at him sucking the toothpaste off his fingers like it is candy!!! mmm minty! (Thanks to Malia for getting into by bathroom drawer & giving it to him!) Oh here they are trying to clean it up! Notice the toothpaste in his hair! Their little clean up just spread it all over my bedroom floor! Geee thanks guys! I had to just laugh & get my camera!
Just 5 minutes & they can get into trouble fast!
I was still laughing at these pictures when I posted them! This is for all my mom friends who think I always have it under control! Believe me my life is just like yours...and this picture proves it!!! John wanted to get me a book today while he was at the store, but I told him "no thanks" sinse I have no time!

2 comments:

Jess and Jer said...

LOLOL!! That is so funny, Keira is my toothpaste girl I have to hide it or she eats it and gets it EVERYWHERE! I was reading your blog and I can't believe all the fun things you do with your kids, what a good and fun mom you are.

Nichole said...

No it is just to keep me sane. This week we have been snowed in. I have a few projects I am doing so I thought no problem...but I think we are all going a little stir crazy.