The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last Time Going to Dino Museum

We used our pass at Thanksgiving Point a TON but after moving to OR...well it was basically useless. For the size of our family & how many times we went, we definetly used it enough to make it worthwhile! Bummer though that it didn't get used for the past 5 months while we lived out of state. Honestly this was one of the things I wanted to do while in Utah because I knew it would expire...so this is yet another activity we squezzed in! This place was the TWIN capital. There were We went with my brother Jared & his little boy Eli....what cuties! John's eyes are glazed over with boredom
Ahhhh ATTACK of the stuffed dino
Big sissy is always so helful
Okay this play area was packed with sooo many kids this day! It was Christmas break & I am sure people were trying to entertain their little ones. This picture doesn't even give it justice.

No comments: