The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Hubby!

The kids were all out of school for Veterans Day...so it was the perfect opportunity to kidnap daddy for lunch. We surprised Daddy by showing up at his work to say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY...WE LUV YOU!!!!
The kids had fun making the banner & cards for him! If we didn't let Carter hold the balloons he would start crying! ....good thing John's work is only 7 min. away in the town next door!!! This little boy is obsessed with balls (that means balloons, polka dots, bubbles, yarn...anything round!!!) Note: We started with 4 balloons but the genious' at Dollar Tree didn't tie them on very well so they blew away and we ended up with 2...you get what you pay for I guess!
We had to release our hostage because he had to get back to work...so the kidnapping ordeal was very short lived! Lunch was fun but we will have to wait till tonight to celebrate!!! Hopefully he knows we LOVE him...and appreciate all his hard work!

2 comments:

The ZamFam said...

So I wished him a Happy Birthday on your "adoption post", and I figured I might as well say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU NICHOLE!!! I am excited to hear what John does for you this year! Miss you tons!!! Love ya!

Nichole said...

You are so cute Becky..you are always so good are remembering! We are going to celebrate both of our B-days this weekend...I think I am going to do a scavenger hunt or something??? I need to get my creative juices flowing! He is the one always doing the fun stuff...so I want to do something this year!!!