The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, October 31, 2008

BOOO!!!!

Yummy treats (my personal favorite was the peanut M&M's ...that is why the bag is half empty in the pic!)
Not by Popularity....by TWINS!
So here is the story. The twins took down our Ghost (the one that is colored green). So while it was down we got our first knock...BOOO! Treats & candy! While we are checking out our loot...Knock...Knock...BOO! More treats...yummy A Big bag of Peanut M&M's!!!
Hint: If you want to get hit by the Phanotm Ghost twice...three times...just hang the pic low! Hmmm I might have to remember this trick next year!

4 comments:

The "O" Clan said...

Hello Wilkinson family! It's the Olsen Family! Hope you guys don't mind that we found your blog on the Lybberts! You guys look great!

Steph said...

Hey girl - I hope you had a fun Halloween. Those fall pics are amazing. I hope you are doing good.

Nichole said...

Lindsay...is that you! How are you? I need to go to your blog & check you out!

Steph...I miss you. Halloween was fun & much easier than Pepperwood has been...only because the houses aren't nearly as far apart though...but then again nobody was handing out giant size candy bars either!!!

Nichole said...

is your blog blocked...add me??? :)