The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Bike Rides & Farmers Market!

I think we have used our bikes more in the past few months than we have in all the years we have had them! I love that we don't have to hook them on our car & go somewhere. We can just jump on our bikes and get on any of the numerous trails that intertwine our neighborhood! By the time we got home the twins were out...so we dropped them off and just Makena & I hopped back on our bikes for just a ride with the two of us! Downtown is really close so we biked through the park and downtown to the FARMERS MARKET....oh yummy! We picked up all kinds of fresh fruits,veggies, and fresh donuts! Makena of course talked me into getting her a new pair of earrings! (Small world we even bumped into Uncle Joe, Aunt Stacy & the kids!)
So Saturday the girls wanted to go for a bike ride...notice the difference in what the girls are wearing!!!

Here is Kiali...her favorite pose. Notice the outfit & shoes! She even wanted her hair pulled back in a clip! This girl is all about her looks.

I LOVE these TREES!!! There are bike trails all over our neighborhood! And these huge trees right in the middle! It feels like you are in the mountains or something!Kiali my stow-away! Man 3 kids in a trailer is quite the workout! Normally she rides in the seat on John's bike but I was way too nervous that it would tip so we stuck her in the back!

2 comments:

Kath said...

I am CRYING right now looking at those trees! What is my deal? I need to come up there and get my Oregon fix...this is getting ridiculous. Looks like you fit right in up there and are having a blast. I am heading to Utah next week and am sad that you aren't there to visit...but that just gives me more ambition to come to Oregon! Talk about a beautiful place to live!

Nichole said...

Kath...you just need to come out here for a visit! A girls weekend would be FUN!!! Yesterday was the first day it started to rain...actually it only rained for in the middle of the night & then a good 5-10 ??? min. in the afternoon. We have had great weather sinse we moved here but I am sure it won't be long before the winter rain hits...beter than snow though! I am sad I will miss you in UT..that was always the best. It was fun to atleast see you when you came up. Have fun with the girls if you see them! Miss ya