
She loves to play the piano & make up songs....she can't wait until she can take lessons. She just sings about whatever is on her mind. In the car..at church..playing around the house...her life IS A SONG!!! If she just saw a movie that is what it is about! If she just was outside..that is her theme for the day...whatever it is she is so creativeHer recent song was about the "Matilda". Then the other day she started singing:
"The sun is up, the wind is blowing , the sky is blue,...my favorite color in my mind is violet blue, I am so happy I am growing..." So random...but creative!!! I love listening to her come up with songs, etc.
"MAMA....I have a PLAN, lets make treats and bring them to the neighbors." "MAMA...I have a PLAN, you can do my hair like this... (as she twists and holds it up in a bun), "MAMA I have a PLAN, we can call my friends & have a tea party", ....MAMA,I have a PLAN.....this girl is going to be one organized mama with all her PLANS.
Gpa took this picture of her posing! She is hilarious with her hip out & strutting her stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment