The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, July 25, 2008

OMSI

We love this museum...it is VERY COOL! It is fun to come back here after so many years & see it again! I was actually impressed with the view of the submarine & downtown Portland. I think that this downtown view with all the bridges is so incredible. It is hard to believe we are back here. We were just standing by the bike path & this biker stops to ASK if we want her to take a picture of our whole family? Nice, huh?
Well that was before she saw my nerdie kids make "CRAZY" faces!

4 comments:

The ZamFam said...

So I just caught up on your blog. I miss your little (well, big) family!!! I love your kiddos! Anyways, I will be making it out there soon. Just because you don't live here doesnt mean my best friend told me i can quit stalking you!!! LOL

Nichole said...

It was good to talk to you today Bek! My kiddos keep saying things like "can Dallin & Kailee come over" and when I try to explain Kiali just gets impatient. "Mommm, just call her." I don't think she realizes really how far away we are.

I would love for you to come visit...but only if you bring your BF! She mine as well see for herself instead of paying you to stalk me. Then maybe she will realize my life is just plain boring & ordinary :) he he he. LOL STALKING QUEEN! Come visit ANYTIME you need a break!

janae said...

Hi Nichole,
So where ar you guys now? Is your blog still private? I kept checking and I just got in, so I wasn't sure if it was just a fluke. Brooklyn really misses Kiali and keeps asking when she gets to see her again. Hope you are all doing well.

Nichole said...

It's not a fluke...I opened it back up because lots of family & friends kept asking. We are in Oregon...are you in your new home yet? I bet you are loving it! Tell Brooklyn she can see Kiali anytime...we would love to see you out here in OR! Hopefully we will get back to UT every once in awhile!