Joe, Stacy & their 4 kids are here in Oregon! Yep this cute little family sold there house in Utah and where on their way to Southern California...then they changed their minds & thought maybe Texas...but after looking there they decided to go to Gilbert, Arizona. They had a house to rent, a moving truck & all...but a few days before they were headed out. we get a call from Joe who says "Hey Stacy is on her way out to see you guys & to look at a house"!!! Stacy flew out and stayed for 1 day & was SOLD on it!
So here they are a few weeks later! (Wouldn't it be nice to be a pilot & you could literally decide where you wanted to live!?! And then just move in a few weeks.) The best thing about this move is that they live literally the street next to us. We couldn't be any closer...unless they lived next door! The kids have had so much fun walking back & forth to play, to pick berries, etc! We are so excited to have them by us. The kids will be at the same school...Makena & Lucy both in 3rd and Tanner & Peter are in 1st!!! (Hopefully they will get to be in the same class!)
Gma & Gpa were so nice to drive out with Joe & Stacy! We even had a belated Bday cake for Tanner with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Hey John and Nicole...just touching base. Looks like Oregon is treating you guys well! Looks like a great place. After about a month and a half of no blogging, I'm going to get back into it and see if I can catch everyone up on our summer. It's great to see you guys doing well and staying happy! Maybe someday we will all be wealthy and can live where ever we want and vacation together...Stay in touch, K!
Mike
Okay first off, I am soooo jealous of the BLACKBERRIES!! I miss that the most about OR. I always made jam! And I miss it so much, my dad practically paid me to make and give him homemade jam from OR. HE misses us living there, he he....
And to make pies....ohhh salivating....
Okay so who is related, I know it should be obvious but Joe looks a little like John and Stacy looks alot like you...so is it your sis? THAT is so GREAT! what a blessing to have family close! yeah for you...
miss the green too....
GLAD THAT YOU HAVE SOME FAMILY OUT THERE...AND THE KIDS HAVE COUSINS TO PLAY WITH...I AGREE IT WOULD BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO LIVE WHERE EVER YOU WANT TO FOR YOUR JOB...HOPE EVERY ONES LOVES IT THERE AND DOES WELL...GREAT THAT DONA AND LORNA WERE ABLE TO MAKE THE TRIP...THEY SURE DO A LOT FOR FOR THEIR BIG FAMILY...I WONDER IF THEY EVER REST....LOVE YA...MOM
Yes they are very good to all of us. We are very lucky to have 2 really good families. The kids LOVE running back & forth all day long. We can't wait for you to visit next month LOL~NIc
We are loving the berries! Maybe I will mail you some...he he he!
Okay...I feel completely flattered! You really think Stacy & I have a resemblance??? (okay fess up...who is paying you?) I think she is beautiful & would never think we could pass as sisters...but hey thanks! Actually Joe is John's Brother...I don't have any blood sistas...but I do have 6 brothers...and hopefully they don'tlook too much like me! I am VERY lucky to have tons of s-i-l's and they are all really cool! And I would definetly claim Stacy as a sister...she is very fun & cool!
Hey, speaking of I saw your blog and you & your cute sisters look so much alike...I almost mistook one of them for you!
So, so, so jealous!!
Post a Comment