The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cooling off at the pool

It has been so hot lately...so my friend Megan & I went to the pool to entertain the kids & cool off. Usually the babies just sit in their little Sassy animal floats...which are so great because they sit down in them rather than on top. I was wondering how it would be without them...but it was great! This was the babies very first time wearing water wings...and they loved them....they felt so free...they just roamed around in them and were so independant. (Sorry Carter about the pink wings.) Megan & Mandy Kiali lost her bathing suit on her Daddy Daughter campout & we couldn't find any of her others. So conveniently she borrowed Mandy's...which is a cute little bikini. (Daddy won't be too happy about this one...but Kiali was very proud to be sporting it...I know this girl is going to give me trouble when she is a teenager...if not before.) The Froggie Slide I am surprised I even got a picture of Makena...first thing Tanner, Makena & Blake wanted to do was go to the lazy river...rwhich also has a little whirl pool/toilet bowl thing in the center! The boys are not pictured here becuase they disappeared for the 3+ hours...therfore no picture of boys! The big kids loved the diving board, swirly slide and most of the lazy river!

No comments: