The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

ABC Tag

I am so far behind in these tags I just can't keep up with you guys. So if I reply to these tags can we call it a truce for the next 6 months. I am just not very creative! Okay I tag any one who reads this because most of you have. But let me know if you do so I can read yours! A-Attached or single? Happily in love with a hunk of a hubby! B- Best Friend? I have sooo many girlfriends from everywhere I can't pick any single one. But you know who you are because I tell you my deepest secrets and you are still there to listen for more. But of course my hubby, John is always willing to accept me for the crazy woman that I am. And I tell him everything! C-Cake or Pie- I love both especially with vanilla bean ice cream! D-Day of choice- Use to be Sunday because it was relaxing and I didn't have to clean anything and then we get to go to Gma/Gpa's for her oh soooo yummy homemade food...but now that there are 4 meetings before church...THEN 3 hours of church...where we have 2 little 1 yr old who want to discover. I am sure it will be an enjoyable day again! So SATURDAY...for the obvious..hubby is home time to play! E-Essential Item- shower and makeup F- Fav Color- pink and BROWN!!!! Light Turqoise blue G- Gummi Bears or Worms- Chocolate anything with nuts!!! I am not such a sugar/candy person. H- Hometown- Ojai, CA...until 8th grade...then Kapaa, HI I- Indulgence- Massage, bubble bath, shopping J- Jan/July- July of course!!! The pool...flowers...the park...bike rides...camping...mountains....I love the mountians! K- Kids- Makena (8), Tanner (6), Kiali (4), Malia (1), Carter (1) L- Life in incomplete without- my testimony of the Savior, gospel, my husband and kids and family. I always want a break to run errands by myself without little monkies and then I see all these families and realize how much I miss my kiddos..and it has only been an hour!!! M- Marriage Date- July 23rd! N- Number of siblings 6 brothers (3 older, 3 younger)...LOVED it! Although a sis. would be nice...atleast I have a lot of great sil on both sides (John has 10 kid sin his fam...9 boys, 1 girl!) O- Oranges/ Apples- Both plus bananas & strawberries! P- Phobia/ Fear- My husband or children dying or being terminally sick. :( Q- Quotes- I have way too many...that is what happens when you do vinyl lettering. "The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time", "Some people come into your life and leave footprints on your heart, and you are never the same" "Having someplace to go is Home, Having someone to love is Family...Having both is a Blessing." "Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomoorow for babies grow up we have learned to our sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I am rocking my babies and babies don't keep." R-Reason to Smile- All my many blessing: health, gospel, my sweet hubby, my adorable children...the funny things the say. S-Season- Anytime it is WARM....Spring and Summer...I love Fall too! Winter is just too cold unless you are inside by a cozy fireplace or playing in the snow. T- Tag six- I tag any and everyone who stumbles across my silly blog...but let me know so I can check yours out. U- Unknown fact about me- I'm so open you know just about everything about me. I think I surprise people when they realize I don't really care about materialistic things. I think it is so funny (actually sad) when people put such an importance on their car, house, clothes...toys, things...all the superficial stuff. Don't get me wrong I like name brands, nice cars, nice homes but when people feel like who they are is based on those things...I feel sorry for shallow people. I just wonder how their lives would be if they lost everything...would they be happy or would they completely fall apart. V- Vegetarian or Meat Lover- Meat Lover of course! A big hot n' juicy steak off the grill or Prime Rib...shrimp and seafood too! (Not a fair Q it is fast sunday today)When I first married John I didn't like meat... until he ordered steak one night....it was over after that! My days of eating healthy were over! I love butter and anything yummy! I use to be a health fanatic...I guess that is why I have gained a few pounds! W- Worst Habit- Internet, Blogging Addict (I need to limit myself) Big time waster for me. X- X-ray or Ultrasound- Ultraound...that means a BABY! X-ray..dentist or broken bone. Y- Your favorite food- I love anything with HIGH flavor...anything my m-i-l cooks (she is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!) PF Chang, Thai Food, Macaroni Grill, Cafe Rio, Baja Fresh, Johnny Carinos. I love yummy salads, grilled veggies, grilled meat!

No comments: