You have gotta love the Thanksgiving Point Dino Museum! I love it, it is only 10 min. or so away! We ended up getting a pass this year sinse ONE visit for our family is about $45 anyway! It is pretty pricey for the whole property but I am finding it is soooo worth it! The kids love it! We can't wait to do to the farm, the Garden and the Noah's Arc...when it warms up a bit! (I promised myself and John that we would make it worth it and go ALOT!) FYI, the also have FHE on Mondays! If anyone wants to come let me know! I can probablly get you in on my pass sinse I don't always have Makena or John with me during the week days. Plus I can get anyone else 50% off and 10% off restaurants, movies...and other stuff! REALLY we would love to have someone come with us...let me know if any of you are interested! We need to get our $ worth! Steph do you have your pass still? Jacqui has hers...speaking of what ever happened to GNO? Any day set?
The kids loved all the hands on stuff. From assembling the stuffed dino to the dino puzzles...But of course their favorites were the dino water area and the dino digging pit! They spent an hour at each of those...what a way to entertain busy kiddos!
Carter sat in this same spot playing for half an hour! And this kid doesn't usually just sit anywhere!!! A great baysitter! I think I need to go there daily! Malia thought it was fun to taste the sand!
No comments:
Post a Comment