Gma, Tiersa & all the sisters in law took the girls to the Nutcracker. We had so much fun! Prior to our date we had some yummy soup and salad that hit the spot on such a wintery cold evening. Kiali was on the edge of her seat (or should I say my lap) the whole first half. Her favorite part was all the girls & boys dancing at the party and Mama Ginger (the lady with the big dress with the little kids coming out to dance.) Those were my favorites too!
All the mommies and their girls
Me & my girls
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Love the pics! Thanks for helping me out with my blog!!! Your and your girls look beautiful in these pictures!!!
Love your blog. Hey sorry about Tylie...I hope she feels better. And thanks for dropping off our baby gate, I completely spaced it after game night.
Totally fine! It happens! With your busy twins, I can't believe you were able to live 4 days without it..I couldn't!! We need to find out from everyone if game night this friday is still on!!!
Friday sounds good to us. Glitch....cliche...glitche???
I think it is gliche. Hehe!!
So I checked to see if you got your picture up, then realized I had the same comment 3 times....so I deleted 2 of them. Sorry!
Fun pictures, but Nichole you need to smile in them! You have an awsome smile girl-show those beautiful white teeth! Take care-Aimee
I am smilin' I just don't have a big joker smile...or maybe I was in the middle of talkin'?? Besides, with the paparazzi following us all over town, I just can't smile in EVERY picture! Check out my recent post. I think you will like it!
Post a Comment