I can't believe my baby is 8! She looks so angelic and beautiful! Gma Wilkinson bought this beautiful raw silk dress for her confirmation. It is a very sweet dress with some embroidered flowers on the neckline. Very sweet. For her actual baptism, she wore the same baptismal dress I wore when I was 8 (my mom made it for me when I got baptised)! Check out her baptismal pictures posted back in November.





4 comments:
Makena looks beautiful! What great pictures. Bella is getting baptized this summer-man they do grow up fast! Aimee
I think she looks so angelic. I actually taught her to not smile...a little trick I learned! NO really, I wanted her to smile more in these but they turned out really funny because her 2 front teeth are still spaced apart. These looked do pure so I actually ended up with a picture I thought I wouldn't like at all!
I can't believe our girls are 8!!! Let us know when Bella gets baptised, we woiuld like to try and make it. Bella is way worth the lonnnngggg drive. Besides I think you guys have driven here 10 times more than we ever go up there!
She looks so pretty and sooo grown up! Where did law school when they were turning 4 go? I can't believe how much I miss those times!
During dinner tonight, John and I were just commenting on how mcuh they have grown up!!! Kiali is the same age as Kena was when we graduated (4 1/2) but Makena seemed so much older. I think the oldest kid always seem so mature cuz we expect so much from them.
I miss the good ole days of school. I miss the park, our 4 hour trips to McD's, preschool, walking next door to play...and I miss swapping kids so we could have some alone time with our hubbies! That was a great set up! You guys are such a fun couple! Ahhhh reminiscing! Wow have our girls grown up.
Savy gets baptised this summer doesn't she!?! Can you even beleive our girls are getting so mature...isn't it fun!
Post a Comment