Hey , it was fun to see an update....I hadn't seen your blog in a while...so, back at the friend xmas party...was that a picture of Jeff and Jackie??? I don't know their last name right off the bat, but Jeff is a twin? If it is them, which it looked like them...my sister is way good friends with them from BYU...years ago and I roomed with Jackies' little sis Ali at BYU Hawaii years ago and we were good friends...how freakin small this world is.. crazy....Mindy
okay mindy that is so hilarious!!! A few posts back, Jacqui asked me if you were mindy ????? and I was thinking huh it is mindy wright? i guess she saw you & i talking about you babysitting my kids in law school. so she proceeded to tell me how you were room mates with her sis, ali...who i had just met a few days before at costco!!! super small world...and yes jeff is a twin! I'm not sure she has her last name on the site so all i'll say is it rhymes with "dott"...check out her blog, it is linked to mine. she has four very beutiful & fun kids...just had her fourth. they are very fun friends...maybe we will have to get together. well mindy i am off to check your site and see what your cute lil fam is up to...toodles...nic
3 comments:
Hey , it was fun to see an update....I hadn't seen your blog in a while...so, back at the friend xmas party...was that a picture of Jeff and Jackie??? I don't know their last name right off the bat, but Jeff is a twin? If it is them, which it looked like them...my sister is way good friends with them from BYU...years ago and I roomed with Jackies' little sis Ali at BYU Hawaii years ago and we were good friends...how freakin small this world is.. crazy....Mindy
okay mindy that is so hilarious!!! A few posts back, Jacqui asked me if you were mindy ????? and I was thinking huh it is mindy wright? i guess she saw you & i talking about you babysitting my kids in law school. so she proceeded to tell me how you were room mates with her sis, ali...who i had just met a few days before at costco!!! super small world...and yes jeff is a twin! I'm not sure she has her last name on the site so all i'll say is it rhymes with "dott"...check out her blog, it is linked to mine. she has four very beutiful & fun kids...just had her fourth. they are very fun friends...maybe we will have to get together. well mindy i am off to check your site and see what your cute lil fam is up to...toodles...nic
Cute slide show!
Post a Comment