Hitting the hills! It was so slick! The day started off nice and warm...that is until the storm rolled in (you have to see the pictures at the end!)
The little Dare Devil
Eskimo Mama
What cuties!
Wild Riders
Tanner was having a BLAST SLiding down the hill like a penguin. He loved it!
More fun
Daddy and one of his girls!
The Men!
Gma, Karen & the Girls
Yummy hot cocoa
4 of the 25 Tahitian friends that came to our family Christmas Party!
The SLedding MAchine
Wipe Ouuuutttttt!
The day started out nice and warm, but by the time we left the hill the storm was rolling in. Most of us girls jumped in the warm and cozy car. But we couldn't get John, Tanner and Kiali our DAre devil to come in out of the BLIZZARD! They were having so much fun. John said it was the best part of the day! (Crazy..but he loves being outside when it is raining or snowing...his favorite is a footballl game in crappy weather!) We finally got them off the mountain...notice the snow in his hair!





2 comments:
Okay - you have done some serious blogging since I've checked!!! I need to catch up! I love all your blogs! The Christmas pary was great - you got some good pics! That was such a fun night! Makena and Kiali's dance pics are way cute! And it looks like sledding was fun - but cold! The last one of Tanner says it all!
I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Ya Tanner didn't want to go. It was so funny...he was actually in tears! We had a great Christmas. Busy but fun! Wilkinson's had 25 Tahitians...and then I hosted the Raymond Family party.
How was your Christmas? Lets get the kiddos together after New Years. We are off track...so it is time to play...or entertain.
Post a Comment