The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Party with Friends

We had a fun Christmas party with our friends. (We were sad that some of you weren't able to make it, but that is the perfect excuse to get together again.) Food, fun and friends...what could be better! Our game exchange was pretty fun...whoever brought the stuffed pheasant was pretty clever. Nelly couldn't have been a better person to open it. She yelled so loud and threw the box across the room! All I can say is I am really glad I got the wood sign "HaPpY HOliDaYs" it looks much better on my mantel than a stuffed pheasant! Okay, guessing whose embarrassing moment was whose was hilarious...and others were just plain mortifying! (I hope John didn't offend anyone with his most embarrasing moment. I think he is actually proud of that one.) Walking around in your garment top all day with out anyone telling you, peeing on your pants before getting on an airplane, arresting a "hairy" woman (ewww), hanging out of your shorts, tickling/scaring someone elses kid (instead of your own) at Disneyland's Haunted House and facing the possible pediphile charges... okay there were so many hilarious ones! Thanks for the good laughs and the good time...and for those of you who couldn't make it...pencil us in for next year!
Nice butts boys

No comments: