I am so glad you finally updated! I was about to write you and say we need to hear more about your cute family. We still do need more updates though, so don't stop! Your kids are so cute! I am excited to see your family soon and I don't know if I have told you CONGRATS!!!!!! yet. I am excited Henry will have cousins close in age. Let us know what we can do to help! I hope you are feeling well! Love you guys!
2 comments:
I am so glad you finally updated! I was about to write you and say we need to hear more about your cute family. We still do need more updates though, so don't stop! Your kids are so cute! I am excited to see your family soon and I don't know if I have told you CONGRATS!!!!!! yet. I am excited Henry will have cousins close in age. Let us know what we can do to help! I hope you are feeling well! Love you guys!
what a handsome little guy! wowsers! watch out nichole -for when he is a teenager he's gonna be looker...
Post a Comment