...is Gardner Village!!!!
Of you have not been to this little shopping village you are missing out! It is has a ton of old pioneer homes that they have turned into modern day shops. Quilting, home decor, jewlery, clothes, scrapbooking, knick knacks...etc! But the reason we went there was because Gma wanted to get the kids some candy from the candy store! This store is soooo cute! Each kid filled their bag with a half dozen treats...what a fortune! Especially with that many kids! Funny thing is I got my twins these specialty M&M's..not realizing how much they would end up being. A little bag of pretty pinks & purples for Malia and then ones with blues for Carter...well almost $8 later....Ughhh...Yikes! I have to say I was a little embarrassed...I was thinking it would be .75 each or something. But oh no!!! I was so sick I could barely let them eat them...they were like GOLD! Thank goodness Gma paid!





No comments:
Post a Comment