The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Wilkinson Family Pictures

Why is rearranging pictures on the blog such an incredible pain? I am so not a computer person but it shouldn'y be hard to move a picture...so these are out of order...but I am not gonna spend another minute trying to get them in a different order.
So for those of you who have been folowing my blog. It had been 12 years sinse a Wilkinson had gotten married. Matt & Makensie tied the knot in Jan. & the bug was contagious because Steve & Kathleen were engaged shortly after. So back to Utah for a June wedding! Sinse everyone was going to be in town we did a family portrait. So after a long drive from OR we arrived & the very next day we had to have everything pressed & ready! So if you see bags under our eyes that is why! Whew what a job! Bummer thing is my camera took HORRIBLE pictures & believe it or not but unfortunately the photographer lost the disk! So after all that...we got to do it again! (I just hope something turned out because my camera is took them in green...grrr...what is up with that setting? You'd think I 'd just by a new one!) I need one of my photoshop friends to go in & fix them up!
Can someone cropout my nephew in the back too!?! We gave up...we couldn't get even 1 nice picture.
Love how obedient they were when asked to cup their crotch! Maybe a good thing the disk was lost!
Cute Cousins

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Glad to see you've updated:) Way cute pictures of your family! Looks like you've been having some fun times and keeping busy as always! It was fun to see you in Oregon, sorry again about "the incident";) Take care.

Nichole said...

I am still so far behind...I'll catch up sometime! It was FUN to see you as well! Thanks for coming ALL the way out here! It was fun to just be the girls again! Hey...I LUV you like a sister! Ha ha ha!