The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Kids out of school again...

Kids were out Thurs, Fri, & Mon....so a 5 day weekend. We should have gone out of town...but there was no way we could. John was coaching Tanner's soccer game, we had a baptism to attend, an Ice Skating Competition, & we had signed up to clean up the church...and then Joe & Stacy came for dinner on Sunday (whew atleast we didn't have to teach a lesson on Sunday!) What a busy weekend...we could have gotten out of almost everything but it seemed like too much effort! So we had to entertain! Melissa & I thought we'd go to the Zoo! Beautiful day! The kids in farm country...petting all the sheep was a highlight! Time to go home....why I waited to tak a picture until everyone was tired...I do not know! This was the beginning of the melt down.
"Look at the camera Carter"
" Ahh brother let me get down" (poor kid)

No comments: