Friday, May 29, 2009
Devils Lake-Yurt Style
I have the coolest friends. The morning that we were taking off to go camping, I was working out with my friends & said "Hey you guys should come with us!" I had no idea they were so spontaneous! How cool is that...they ran home, told there hubbies that there weekend plans had changed, packed their families & were ready! Super Spontaneous...you gotta LOVE it!
The yurts have electricity, heat, a padded futon coach with coffee table, table & chairs...as well as this twin over full bunk! It sleeps 5 adults on beds but our kids are so little we just had them share & it worked great! It slept not only our family of 7 but Melissa & her 2 little ones on an air mattress & porta crib...who were freezing in their tent/car! So 10 people! Pretty amazing huh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment